Lego themed birthday party ideas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
HELP!! Normally I'm on the ball and invitations would already be out for my son's october birthday.... but my husbands been in an accident and I'm waaaay behind. Everything normally revolves around the theme. The food, the decorations, the gifts... everything. I really need ideas for food (something they can build themselves) I plan on making the cake (and ice cream cake) look like legos.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Try Disney Family Fun, I made a birthday cake for my son using an idea from there (he was also a Lego piece for Halloween that year!)

I used bright primary colours for all the plates, streamers and balloons. I used hellium balloons with ribbon around the partry room, weighted down with the goody bags (included Lego toy and candy)

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
You know they sell Lego waffles! my youngest loves them, you could just have a little container for each to dip them into the syrup instead of utensils.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
My DS8 at the time made the Lego cake for a cubscout bake off. He won first place in one of the catagories. The way we did it was cut the cake in shapes and used different colors to frost with.