Lost Chocolate

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
So I had bought my husband some of his favorite chocolate clearanced after Christmas for Valentine's and I stashed it in my drawer at work (very few people have access)- well it is not there now- I hope whoever eats it enjoys it alot -- sorry I am frustrated and needed to vent. :huh: :sad:

At least I discovered it now and can get replacement- luckily it wasn't that much money.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Aw, i'm sorry. That was very rude of whoever took it.

SmilingSandra

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
Saskatoon, SK Canada
Something similar happened at my work. A co-worker got some hedgehog chocolates as a gift and then he forgot them at the reception desk. A week later the box was still there, but it was empty. Imagine, someone eating them all and leaving the empty box! That's a little differernt since they were left out in the open, but yours were put away safe....I'd be hunting down the people who have access to that cabinet.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
The nerve of some people amazes me! I'd leave a note so the next time they are in the drawer they will know what they did!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I'd be leaving a box of x-lax chocolate chip cookies.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
:rotflol: Thanks for the pick me ups everyone!! Some good ideas for evil revenge ;-)

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Hey why not make a big ol batch of homemade fudge with 2 boxes of ex lax in it?
they must be chocoholics?
you would be doing them a service in teaching them not to steal to feed their habit!
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: