Magical Holiday Home Chat -- Sunday, August 9th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Jeff Westover

MHH Maintenance Dept.
Staff member
MHH Admin
Sep 7, 2009
Cache Valley, Utah
mymerrychristmas.com
I've set a date of Sunday, August 9th at 6pm EST for a live chat to discuss the new site and whatever questions or concerns that you might have. If you can't make that date, please be sure to post your questions in this thread and we will address them. The chat will be archived for reference later by those who cannot attend.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I hope myself and @Snowbell Ann. Can attend but thankful the chat will be posted if we can't. Thank you @Jeff Westover. For offering the chat..

Reactions: Minta

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Looking forward to it!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
This is great news. I hope to be able to join in

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I'm going to try to make it on Sunday but I'm not sure that it is really possible. I would like to bring to the attention of others at the My Merry Christmas forums that we host two different organizing/prepping/cleaning plans for getting ready for Christmas: Holiday Grand Plan and House and Holiday Plan. Both start at the end of August this year and go into the week of Christmas. There is another plan called Christmas Countdown that focuses more on the Christmas Prep aspect. That starts about the 3rd week of October or so.

I've found the plans beneficial in getting ready for Christmas little by little so that December is not so frantic. From my experience, you make the plan work for you. Some weeks you get to it. Some weeks you don't and that is okay. We encourage one another especially during tough weeks. I know I've had some rough stretches where I just wanted to throw in the towel on Christmas prep but the encouraging words kept me moving ahead.

Reactions: luludou

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
I'm here too.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Hello, Jeff and Jody, I hope more of our members will be able to join us.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
There's Jane just signing in!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I'm here.