Magical Holiday Home Open House

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
You are all invite to Open House here at the Holiday Magic Boards. Our OPEN HOUSE will run from January 10th through January 17th. Listed below are dates and times for some of our special events.

JumpStart January: Pre-prep stuff posted Jan. 10th
First Week: January 13th

Attendance Prizes: We will have some special threads up and running during our open house week. If you post in the thread your name will go in the drawing for a prize! Watch for the threads!!!!

Chats: We will have scheduled chats on
Saturday the 12th at 8:00 p.m. Central Time
Tuesday the 15th at 8:00 p.m. Central Time.
They will take place over at ChristmasChat.com and I hope to have a special Magical Holiday Home room ready for us to use for our chats...please watch for the chat thread during open house. It will list details and password info if needed. We will draw for an attendance prize from the people attending at least one of the chats.

There may be some other surprises throughout the week...so be sure and check in often....more details as things take shape!!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
This is going to be fun, Gingerbug! Thanks for everything you have planned!

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
i'm so excited, i am reserving the computer now! (i'll have to beat off my DH two DS and my DFIL, but, sometimes you have to do what you have to do!!!) :lovestruck:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Oh, I must check out the chat site. How fun! I don't have to beat the dd off the computer anymore ... she has a laptop of her own now. Teens! :grin:

:happynewyear:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Sorry....P.M. I thought I put that in somewhere!!! :jumpinghearts:

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
awesome, awesome!!!!!! :jumpinghearts: