March GPD

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
What will you be doing for Pumpkin day this march?

I will be recovering from surgery which I will be having on March 30th.
what I would like to do is make some balsa wood tags with my sizzix big shot and do them in Halloween paper to hang on my spooky tree that I want to make to put in my kitchen. Oh well maybe next month.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Debbigall I'd love to see pics of your crafts.

I plan to go over my list of plans. I'm missing some stuff to be able to do my crafts! darn! Have to finalize the list and then go to it.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Debbi -

Good luck with your surgery!

I am getting together with my SIL (the self proclaimed Queen of Halloween) this weekend...she's having a baby in August, so she's decided to let me help plan her H'ween party this year! Yay! I've got my planner ready to go!

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
I will be returning the ghost ice cube trays I found during last weeks grand clear out to the rest of my halloween collection - also looking for cheap costume ideas

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Today (during a meeting), I wrote down all that was needed for each costume, which parts have to be made, material to buy, etc...

I'm going away this weekend but I'm bringing my GPD notes with me in the car to look at.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Hey lucie, what better to do in a meeting.... LOL

DebbiGall

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
I had my surgery last Tuesday, and am at my sisters house in New Braunsfels recovering. I am so BORED! But I survived. :D my oxygen was pretty low for a couple of days and gave my kids a scare.
But I am doing pretty good my sister took me out to HL for some shopping therapy today. LOL Hopefully I'll get to go home next week.
Just had a gastric bypass maybe there will be a lot less of me by the time the holidays get here. :D :D :D