MHH Magic Elves Blog

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
The Magical Holiday Home blog about the Magic Elves is up...still has some work thats needed but I have story one up and a couple other things...

http://magicalholidayhome.com/elves/

Last edited:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Re: MHH Magic Elves Blog is Up!!

Hi Everyone: Hop on over the the Magic Elves blog and check out the new pages I've added. I did a page about mailboxes and one about passports.....complete with the really great photos from scrapbookmommy and liltattoo (with their permission of course)....It looks really good!!!! I think it does anyway!!!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Re: MHH Magic Elves Blog is Up!!

Too cute!!

:snowman: Melanie

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
FYI:

I have added a new feature over at the Magic Elves site...an astore from amazon that features Elf books, reindeer, ornaments, and at some point some elf games. The store is just an easy way to access elf items without having to spend tons of time searching...I have already searched for you. I will be updating and adding to the store as time allows...check it out when you get a chance!

http://magicalholidayhome.com/elves/

JingleJangle

Retire Member
Nov 17, 2009
Is it possible to add the magical elves from www.elfingaround.com to your Elf store? I think they'd be a great addition!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Thanks Ginger! the collection elves are beautiful! (note to self: add to 'gift to myself' list)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Ginger -

Thanks for all of the great posts on the Magic Elves Blog! I love the magic Elf Suitcases! It reminds me a of a doll set I had as a kid!

thank you for all that you do!