Move It Out Monday

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I can't promise I'll be able to keep it up every week...I am definately NOT a long term project kind of person BUT tomorrow is going to be MOVE IT OUT MONDAY...here is the challenge.

Take one trash bag....okay I'll let you decide the size but I'm using a big one....walk around the house and fill it with things to GET RID OF....when it's full take it out to the dumpster, garage or whenever you trash accumulates until pick up day...

In othe words DECLUTTER....MOVE IT OUT Monday.....I got it started today by clearing a bunch of stuff out of the office but there's plenty more in this house...so tomorrow it's eviction day.....OUT it goes!

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
I think I can find one bag full in DH's pack rack closet!! :grin:

mommytotwo

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
I was able to get 2 1/2-3 garbage bags full of my kids items this past weekend, but will get another big bag full of things for this challenge :).

Pamelajane

Retire Member
Apr 19, 2008
Hertfordshire.UK.
I was able to get rid of a bag from my daughters room.

This task doesn't take long but gradually makes such a difference.

Pamelajane.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
OKAY...it's Move it Out Monday.....do you have your trash bag ready? I have to work on some paperwork and billing this morning to finish up the month of June in my private practice and then I will be done with that job...June 28th was the last day for me!! But still have the paperwork and if I plan to get paid I better get it done...

ANYWAY...I am rambling...so after that is accomplished...I'm grabbing the bag and quickly going through the house looking for stuff to "move out"...then if the bag is not full I will keep it with me as I go through my daily chores and try to get rid of more stuff!!! There's plenty..believe me!!

Good luck on this mission everyone!!!

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Sounds Great I have some stuff that I have been meaning to clear out...

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I'm in too! I think I can collect a bag full just in my laundry room - I just can't seem to keep that space clean/organized!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
DH is down in the garage trying to get it cleaned up this morning before it gets too hot so I think at least one trash bag full will be thrown away. LOL However, I can probably get rid of lots of things upstairs today as well.

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Count me in also. I have been thinking about clearing an upstairs closet out and this will be done today! Thanks for the nudge. jy :flower: I tried posting a reply before but must have hit the wrong key so if this is a repeat...sorry.

jlow69

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
The girls and I just filled a large garbage bag full of their "school room" (our sunroom is used for their crafts and their school time play) stuff like old notebooks,
craft supplies, old markers, etc. It feels so good to get rid of unnecessary clutter!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
"MOVE IT OUT MONDAY" Love it! What a great idea, I do so like getting rid of 'junk'. ;-)