my cat is a pain.....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

my cat is a pain...... he batted the pieces for candyland game around room, ate the cheerios i wrote the elf names on worktop with, i made a paper snowman on floor and he messed it up.

i cant put him out at night as its freezing and snowy and i dont have doors downstairs to keep him out.

this now limits my elf activities!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Amy - I'm sorry you are feeling so frustrated but I had to laugh at how your cat is messing up your elf plans. Hope you can come up with something not so cat intriguing!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
Amy - I'm sorry you are feeling so frustrated but I had to laugh at how your cat is messing up your elf plans. Hope you can come up with something not so cat intriguing!

last year he was out everynight as it wasnt as cold. LOL!

managed to send the elves bungee jumping from stair banister.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My cat sits under and inside the fake tree ... and baps at ornaments!

:gingerbread:

I shew him away constantly! He better not chew wires! Ack!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We TOTALLY changed our decorating this year due to DD's cat (6 months old). Bought all new ornaments and didn't put over 1/2 our decorations out. She is so curious!!! Notice I said curious no a pain in the ..... I do like her but she is so different from the cat I had that disappeared last April.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
We TOTALLY changed our decorating this year due to DD's cat (6 months old). Bought all new ornaments and didn't put over 1/2 our decorations out. She is so curious!!! Notice I said curious no a pain in the ..... I do like her but she is so different from the cat I had that disappeared last April.

my cat is 5yrs old, bigger than my full grown king charles cavalier dogs! he is the most dosile thing around, so friendly and playful. after having a bauble fall off the tree and hit him where he had batted it he has left tree well alone.

but as i put elf things on floor/worktops he thinks are his. and as for the cheerios - i suppose to him they look like cat biscuits! LOL!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I caught my new cat batting down ornaments yesterday. Big ones too!

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
I say make a little saddle and have the elves ride the cat for punishment LOL...
Sorry he is messing with your Elf adventures!

LOL! could be quite funny BUT its getting him to stand still long enough