My word for 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I thought about this practically from the beginning of 2010. I chose the word BELIEVE. I need to strengthen my belief in God. I am a Christian, but I fail so many times. I want to strengthen that bond between the Lord and me. He believes in me; He constantly shows me with His love and mercy. I want to prove myself worthy of His belief and trust. I can and will do that by working harder on my beliefs in Him. B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

I need to believe more in myself. I am my own worst enemy. I feel that I am a decent human being. I care a lot for others. I want to do more for others. But what good am I if I don't believe in me? How much am I helping others to believe in themselves if I don't believe in me? B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

I need to believe and trust others more. I have a lot of trust issues, because of my childhood and my marriage. It is difficult for me most of the time. But I will work hard on that. I need to believe!

B.E.L.I.E.V.E.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What a great word Pam. I thank you for all that you do for us, always giving us a kind word. You are a wonderful person and I wish you all the best for 2011

Dakotasmamaw

Retire Member
Good word Pam.. Im not quite there with ya girlfriend.. havent had much to believe in since about 1980 something... But Im working on it.. Trust is not so much an issue.. but just believing that all my problems have a purpose.. that is the one I dont get... and I dont believe for an instant that 2011 will be any better.. Im hopeful and IM FOCUSED to protect myself and those I love, but from past experience I believe I am right about this up coming year and I am walking into it very cautiously.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
wonderful word Pam. We believe in you, God believe in you and I know that you will be able to believe in yourself.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I love that word Pam. Like Shannon said, WE believe in you and we also know that your heart is good. We will help you in any way possible to Believe in yourself!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Good word Pam I certainly understand trust issues. Look forward to following your progress...

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm looking foward to following you on your journey Pam. xx

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Pam - You know how I feel about that word! ;0)