New Free E-card site

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
A friend of mine told me about http://www.smilebox.com

You can send free e-cards AND upload some of your own photos into the card.

I send one to my husband for Valentine's Day. It shows a woman dreaming of the perfect man. It shows a cartoon of Brad Pitt and she thinks: No, he's too pretty. Then a cartoon of George Clooney - she thinks - no not my type. Then I uploaded a photo of my husband and wrote: I already have the perfect man.

I also sent a Christmas one out called Cabin In The Woods. It shows a beautiful cabin with soft snow flying and a Christmas song playing softly. A close up shows inside the cabin and you can upload about 9 photos of your own home/children/Christmas scene.

Too cool!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Darcy said:
A friend of mine told me about http://www.smilebox.com

You can send free e-cards AND upload some of your own photos into the card.

I send one to my husband for Valentine's Day. It shows a woman dreaming of the perfect man. It shows a cartoon of Brad Pitt and she thinks: No, he's too pretty. Then a cartoon of George Clooney - she thinks - no not my type. Then I uploaded a photo of my husband and wrote: I already have the perfect man.

I also sent a Christmas one out called Cabin In The Woods. It shows a beautiful cabin with soft snow flying and a Christmas song playing softly. A close up shows inside the cabin and you can upload about 9 photos of your own home/children/Christmas scene.

Too cool!!
This looks cute but I clicked to get started but now it's loading some kind of software. not sure about that my laptop will only hold so much. I don't see where to cancel it tho. Did you have to upload software?

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Yes it uploaded onto my computer. I think it's like smiley.com or other items we use on our computers.