Not sure where to put this

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
But I wanted to let everyone know that we just found out today that we're moving in one week instead of on Thanksgiving. I have so much to do my head is spinning. I'll still try to check in early morning but after that ya'll won't see me hardly at all until after the move. Just wanted to give a heads up!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Good luck with your move! :hat:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
One week?!?! My head would be spinning too!! Good luck with the move and we will see you when you get back.

:snowman: Melanie

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
WOW! I hope you have some of your packing at least started.

Good Luck! :friendly:

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Good luck and we look forward to your return! :snowman:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Thanks everyone. We got the date changed for the U-haul. Now we just need to pack up the house. I took down all my inside Halloween decorations, catalogued and packed them in an orange box. I fit them all in one. Yippee!! I had Samuel (my 5 year old) go through his room and put anything he thought he could part with in a sack, but there wasn't much in the sack when he was finished. Guess i'm going to have to do that too. So much to do and so little time.

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
Mrs. Soup, we all wish you good luck with your move, especially with the U.S. Thanksgiving just around the corner. Take care of yourself during this stressful time, you don't want to get run down and become ill. ::eek:rnament:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Thank you Ellablue. I'm trying to remember to slow down. I was sick last weekend, horribly so and ended up in the ER. I'm trying to pace myself and not freak out so much.

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
We here at MHH will be thinking of you. Take a deep breath and relax if only for a few minutes. It will help clear your head and give you the chance to regroup on occasion for this task ahead of you. We will look forward to seeing you on line again soon. good luck!