OC and SparkPeople

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
Anyone interested starting a group on the SparkPeople site too? We could continue our love of Christmas and encourage each other in weight loss too...
Or, is there one already that I haven't found in the Spark Teams?

nursemomtothree

Retire Member
Aug 18, 2008
Tennessee
I'm on SparkPeople too. I just checked the teams again, and didn't find one that would fit the category of loving Christmas all year round ( and making it organized, to boot !). I think it's a good idea.

Laney

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
St. Louis, MO
That sounds like a great idea. I have tried using sparkpeople before, but haven't found a group that I really mesh with and keeps me going.

nursemomtothree

Retire Member
Aug 18, 2008
Tennessee
I just checked out the teams again and found one called, "Fit and Organized for Christmas". I didn't get a chance to check it out much. I'm also not sure that they LOVE Christmas like we do. I also wouldn't want to join their team, then take it over. That would not be a nice thing to do.

Campncook - what kind of team did you have in mind?

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
I'm interested. I joined SparkPeople over six months ago and never seem to make it to the forums. But I always manage to make it here at least once a day.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
BamaMom, SparkPeople is a wonderful free site that supports healthy weight loss and choices.

• *Food tracker and personalized meal plans
    *Customized fitness plan
    *SparkPoints motivation program
    *Support from our experts on message boards
    *Articles, recipes, tips, and much more!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I really need to join in!!!! Slowly but surely, I am gaining in the weight area and losing in the strength area. The reverse SHOULD be true. Otherwise, eventually I will be as round as a pumpkin - and about as fast moving as a pumpkin. :jack: