Officially began my Christmas shopping!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

conniemac

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
I have 4 gifts in my "gift closet"! I am so excited to finally start shopping! The best thing is that I know exactly what I want to get. Decided to get my 2 kids each a new Ipod 5. That is their main gift. I will just get a few filler gifts for them after that and of course, their stocking. I just need to wait for paydays now! LOL! Every paycheck of mine from now until Dec 24, has a portion set aside just for Christmas! SO excited! I love Christmas!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
that's great and yes just deciding makes a big difference. It feels good to have something on the gift shelf!

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Way to go Connie!

My biggest challenge is all the birthdays, weddings, and baby shower gifts that I was facing between now and Christmas. I got all of those out of the way two weeks ago.

I was thrilled to have officially Christmas gift buying finished for the kids, grandkids and all but 3 of the stocking stuffers today. The only major gift I have left to buy is for my husband. I want to get him a good laptop. If you guys know of any good quality deals please let me know. I know very little about laptops.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Oh, for anyone looking for good quality dump trucks and tractors for little boys Kohl's is having an amazing sale on them. The best part is that they are lifetime guaranteed Tonka's.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Conniemac, that is the hard part, deciding what to get. I am doing really good with my daughter and then their gifts together. But for son and son-in-law not to sure. Have ideals for my hubby and then some sewing to do for others.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I agree that the hardest part is deciding what to buy...and this year I have no ideas for anyone.