Oh boy! We are in the thirties on days left

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well, just came back from shopping (didn't find a bed), but Ds's hockey underwear (1 gift done), + gift card from hockey store for Dnephew and MIL's cherry=covered candies and a pail of hard candies (she expects those every year!!).

... more to buy!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
DD and I just got home from shopping. DH and DS went also but they left Wal-Mart with some stuff and went to Aldi's and home. DD shopped and went to the mall, ate at Pizza Hut. Got several more gifts off of my list. DD got her tree out this a.m. and is thinking of putting it up later. I worked on a few ornaments this a.m. and tonight I might work on cards. Have the ones ready for the MHH swap (just have to print return labels) but haven't started the others yet.

Wal-Mart had a twin pack of Old Spice body wash for $5 and they sold seperately for $3.86. So got the 3 boxes they had left and will be part of gifts for 6 people.

Have groceries to put away now!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not overly fond of that job--for some reason.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I love the buying part, and not the putting away part! especially when you have a really good shopping trip with tons of bags! :santalol:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
At the moment were watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" good timing it was coming on just as my granddaughter was finishing her first potholder. She loooooves this show lol. Wizard of Oz will be on next, she also likes that.

I'm feeling a little better today, probably cause I've drunk lots of water the last couple of days. I've done some laundry. Granddaughter's kickball season starts tomorrow.

Lana glad to hear your mom is home, hope she's all well soon.

Melanie hope you feel better soon.

The holiday season is in full swing.