Ouija Board or Seance

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
Good evening peeps...As the spooky month of October is not too far away...Has anyone here ever used a Ouija Board or took part in a seance.....I have used a Ouija Board when i was in my 20's and i must say it defo gives you the spooks...How about you peeps.

Reactions: Lori K

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Good evening peeps...As the spooky month of October is not too far away...Has anyone here ever used a Ouija Board or took part in a seance.....I have used a Ouija Board when i was in my 20's and i must say it defo gives you the spooks...How about you peeps.
Like you, used one back-in-the-day at slubmer parties. Not since. I know several widows who've had readings, but not me..

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have been to see a medium twice for personal readings and a few years back DD and I saw John Edward but were not read.
I thought both mediums were accurate with their information.
Did a Ouija board a long time ago, not quite sure if it was accurate or we were just mucking around.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I remember trying once with sis when we were teens, we sure spooked ourselves! and mom was not happy, she believed in spirits and didn't want us to disturb them

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I loved both when I was younger. I used to try to conduct my own seances when I was young and scared the crap out of my friends. I love the weird and peculiar. I have never been to an actual seance, too many kooks out there that will swindle people. But I do believe in spirits and ghosts and that it is possible to contact those that have passed on. I used to have a ouija board when I was young, but haven't seen it since then.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
My friends and I also used a ouija board when we were younger. Amazing!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
My sister had an Ouija board when we were younger. Use to use them at slumber parties. Remember the thing with trying to go into a trance. You would stare at a light bulb and repeat something over and over and then you would become it. Had to slap them to get them out of it. Only once was a girl kinda convincing. Brings up alot of memories. My birth mom has been to seances and talked about how family members came to her and she has been read a few times. My daughter was read once and the lady was spot on about several things.

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
I have been to see a medium twice for personal readings and a few years back DD and I saw John Edward but were not read.
I thought both mediums were accurate with their information.
Did a Ouija board a long time ago, not quite sure if it was accurate or we were just mucking around.
I am going for a medium personal reading in November.

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
I loved both when I was younger. I used to try to conduct my own seances when I was young and scared the crap out of my friends. I love the weird and peculiar. I have never been to an actual seance, too many kooks out there that will swindle people. But I do believe in spirits and ghosts and that it is possible to contact those that have passed on. I used to have a ouija board when I was young, but haven't seen it since then.
I also believe in ghosts and spirits....My dog has barked several times since the passing of my mom...I called here over but she just sits staring at nothing...

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am going for a medium personal reading in November.
I got a lot of peace out of my sessions. I would like to have another session and try to hear from my brother who died last year

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Not to get creepy or anything but, each time, after people I have loved have passed, they have come to me in dreams and told me that they were OK.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Not to get creepy or anything but, each time, after people I have loved have passed, they have come to me in dreams and told me that they were OK.
So glad you shared this. I, too, have had "visitations" from loved ones. DH visited me at our patio door several months after he passed, told me he couldn't come in, but wanted to check to make sure that I was OK, and then my DFather called to him that it was time to go.. Similarly, after I moved, he visited and told me I'd made a good choice, suggested I add a rocker to the front porch to watch the sun rise. Ha, I've got a dog to wake me up for that! But sometimes I wonder why my pup wakes me up when he does, when the sun's not even starting to rise. But when we're out there walking in the dark, there's a sense of peace and a beautiful sunrise over the pond. It's like he's channeling through my pup to make sure I see that sunrise from the front porch.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am hoping my mom comes through when i am at the session...Just to let me know she is ok @sweetpumkinpye
I hope that she does. It will be very comforting for you.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I remember being at a slumber party with a gaggle of girls and us doing the Ouija Board.
The girls who's house we were at- her brother and some of his friends banged on the window from the outside and we freaked out! Hahhahaah

frostythesnowman

Premiere Member
May 4, 2013
uk
I remember being at a slumber party with a gaggle of girls and us doing the Ouija Board.
The girls who's house we were at- her brother and some of his friends banged on the window from the outside and we freaked out! Hahhahaah
I remember the gals back in the day done the paranormal game Bloody Mary and look into the mirror...Have you heard of that one @AnnieClaus?