Personal Life Goals for December

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Ginger-hope you don't mind me starting this...

Marriage: continue meeting DH on Fridays for lunch; work in a date night to eat dinner out and go shopping or something else holiday related

Family: Plan and host monthly family breakfast on the 15th. Finish shopping for everyone. Take kids to our city Christmas parade on Monday the 3rd-visit with Santa and wander around the decorations on the courthouse lawn. Schedule a shopping trip with each child to get their brothers' gifts. Have breakfast or lunch or a trip to the ice cream shop with each.

Home: complete decorating, Do daily routine to maintain it.

Self: hair cut and color on the 7th; do my nails weekly; continue my on-line Christmas Bible study for December; continue walking 3 miles daily; DRINK MORE WATER and eat better on "normal" days so that holiday parties and dinners don't undo the 3 miles!!! LOL

Spiritual: Through out December, we'll be having Christmas lessons in my Sunday school class. I need to get them out of my notebook and have it all organized and ready to go. I'll do this on each Saturday, as well as gathering items for a craft each week. My Wednesday night group is working on a service project-get this organized and implemented.

:skate:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
What on-line Christmas Bible Study? I never thought about looking for Bible study on-line! What a cool idea.

I'm hardly aware it's December, let alone thinking about goals.

Marriage: Pick up dh medication. He's been off them for a almost two weeks and is so negative and nasty that he's unbearable to be around. I feel sorry for the people who have to work with him. So off to Wal-Mart for his meds. I hope they have the correct ones now. When we went to pick them up two weeks ago, they had ordered the wrong type.

Family: I think Christmas will take care of this. I'm working on my Heritage Christmas gift. The album will be my brother up to the age of about 7. Brother is now in his 60s. I start with photos from when he was just a few weeks old and ends with a photo of him sitting in front of the Christmas tree about 1951. I am making 7 albums, one for him and all his and my kids. Will have to make something for Dad too. He has lost most of his vision so I'll have to print out the photos all in 8 x 10 so he might be able to tell who they are. Dad enjoys looking at them but I'm not sure he really can tell what/who they are so I always tell him what I really like in the photo as he's looking at them.

Home: Keep up with Flylady. I love her.

Self: Need a perm but doubt I'll be able to get this done this month. Need to schedule some weekly scrapbooking time for rest and relaxation. Having my dd here is wearing me down being on duty 24/7.

Spiritual: Check out this on-line Christmas Bible Study!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Ahorsesoul-Here's the link for the on-line Bible Study. I've done several of these..they are good. There's even a forum to discuss the questions. Some where on this site there's a place to register and they send you emails with the lessons. Really cool! I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.jesuswalk.com/christmas-inca ... mother.htm

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
I have to admit that I haven't really set any goals that are not geared towards christmas, but It is never too late. so here I go.....
Marriage- We try to met for lunch once a week. this is something that we look forward to since we dont really have "date night. so this gives us 45 mins. to just relax and talk about what is going on.

Family- on the 16th we are going to make chirstmas cookies for santa. I am going to have cut out cookies ready so the kids can frost them. on the 9th (weather permitting) we are going to head to our local zoo where they decorate with tons of lights.

Home- I love the fly lady also!!!!! I still need to wrap presents. but just being able to keep ahead of the cleaning makes me sooo happy since I do have boys who love to get into things.

self- I get my nails done everyother week. i just got a cut, color and highlight. My job just gave us free chair massages, that was soooo refreshing!!!!! By I do need to put forth more of an effort to drink more water and watch what I am eating....so hard when your doing all this baking.

spiritual- I just got done checking out that online bible study.....looks interesting. I also what to keep in mind the reason for the season.