Personalised Candy Wrappers

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

welshbabe

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Hi Ladies.

Just done a few of these for sister's Ruby Wedding. Got the hearts design free off a web page and added a photo and text.

Now I've got the 'bug' and wondered if any of you did this and had free printable wrappers you used and websites you could recommend?

I've looked myself but not found many - the mini ones appear useful too as party favours.

Can't really find a CD to buy unless I wanted an expensive one to do it as a business - which I don't! And I'm a bit wary of downloading stuff from sites I don't know.

This is the website I used http://members.aol.com/lindell77/chocolate_bar_wrappers.htm The Valentine one with red/pink hearts was just right for Ruby Anniversary.

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
So cute! Thanks for sharing! I have seen people design these with disney characters on the disboards! Love that as a party favor or putting it together a gift basket! How fun!

welshbabe

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
I've also found I can design my own - just take a picture of what you want to use - I've used chocolate, candy drops, liquorice allsorts and footballs (not at the same time!). Cut and paste into a word document till you have A4 sheet almost full then just print out and trim to fit.
You can also do a box to put person's name and dat eof Birthdya etc - dioesn't cost hardly anything but is very perosnal.
Intend to do an 007 James Bond one for a chap's 40th Birthday!