Picked out my Halloween Costume!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Now I know Lucie can appreciate the excitement I have. I totally just figured out what my DH and I are going to be for Halloween!!!

The Ghost of Christmas Past and The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come!

How fitting!! I posted some photos on my Holiday blog if you want to check out the costume ideas. Mine will cost a bit, but my husbands will be super easy to put together.

As I'm typing this, I've got the whole trunk or treat idea in mind too. I'm seeing a Christmas tree all lit up...and the thoughts go on!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm so jealous!! you are right it is exciting :)

Maybe for your costume you can find something in a thrift shop? and dye it all white.. it might cost less, but much more work.

I love the idea!!!.... and all related to Christmas! a 2-in-1

Oh, how I have to work on this soon... I need to figure it out and start!

Have fun ;)

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
very cool! they look great. You have time to look around and maybe you can find something you can make work for it.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
finding an old wedding dress might work, but the hat might be hard to find.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
A big floppy hat would do nicely and then you 'dress' it up.

Oh I love the idea of Buddy & Jovi!!! I'm adding that to my list... hmmmm... I REALLY like this!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I guess summer would be the perfect time to find a hat like that. I'll be on the lookout!

My husband would never dress up as Buddy, but it would make such an awesome couples costume.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I went as the Ghost of Christmas Present one year. Ghost costume plus made myself into a wrapped gift in a giant box, bow on my head. I also went as a Christmas Tree one year, lights, ornaments, star atop my head, the whole works. My BFF/coworker and I would fight tooth and nail for the contest prize at our work. In the 5 years we worked there together, one of us always got first prize and the other took second. (They were $100 and $50 prizes.)