Quiz - do you have the Christmas Spirit?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I have it too!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Yes I have Christmas Spirit. Thanks for that quiz it was fun.

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
I too have the spirit. What a fun quiz. TFS

christmas_babe24

Retire Member
May 23, 2009
Wales, UK
Yes, you definitely have the Christmas spirit. You've had it since early October when you first put up your Christmas decorations, but please remember that not everyone feels the same way. Most likely to say: "Cheer up ... it's Christmas!"

Sounds about right! There's nothing better too than standing in the cold all wrapped up with a hot chocolate listening to the carol singers in the square in the bustle of Christmas shopping. reminds me how beautiful Christmas is!

pinkini

Retire Member
Sep 17, 2008
same for me!! i have it :)

Yes, you definitely have the Christmas spirit. You've had it since early October when you first put up your Christmas decorations, but please remember that not everyone feels the same way. Most likely to say: "Cheer up ... it's Christmas!"

christmasrocks

MHH Member
May 30, 2008
Scotland

WOOHOO!

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Fun quiz but I'm not sure how I got most likely to be drunk at a late evening carol service! LOL Oh, well, I guess that's one definition of "Christmas Spirit."

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com

Sounds about right! There's nothing better too than standing in the cold all wrapped up with a hot chocolate listening to the carol singers in the square in the bustle of Christmas shopping. reminds me how beautiful Christmas is!
I got this answer too :)