REALLY cute cookies

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

skynyrdfan

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern Illinois
In the latest LHJ they had the cutest (and easiest) Rudolph cookies - the same as a peanut blossom only a large red M&M instead of the Kiss in the center, with mini-chip eyes and broken mini-twist pretzels for antlers.

I am DEFINETLY doing these instead of blossoms this year!

:globe:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I just bought the LHJ but haven't had a chance to look at it. I always make Peanut Blossoms so i'll check these out!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Cute idea, and easier than dipping Nutter Butters and adding antlers, etc. I'd forgotten about the new, large M&M's! We'll have to make some of these.

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks for the idea or recipe. Can you make these cookies out of any other type of dough. I would love to do these for my DD class party but one child has a peanut butter allergy. Thanks in advance.

Christmas3 :package: :package: :package:

skynyrdfan

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern Illinois
I don't see why you couldn't use sugar cookie dough, a type that can be rolled in a ball though. Those packets of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix work pretty well for that, or Snickerdoodles would be good too.

christmas3

MHH Member
Oct 15, 2007
I think I am going to try these using Sugar cookie dough. I am going to try to remember to get my ingredients this weekend so I will have them next week when the kids are off for Thanksgiving break.

Christmas3
:package: :package: :package: