reindeer ideas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

i have had an thought (you probably heard the cogs ticking in the USA! LOL!)

last weekend we got my son a rocking horse as a late birthday present, now the elves can add antlers and red nose to it = reindeer, they can try to get it to fly with dog biscuits and instructions!

i have also found a "pin the tail on the reindeer" game.

can have them make "gingerbread reindeers"

and our "rudolph" toy can come for the night.

plus when the novelty shop gets the xmas stock in (about 3-4weeks) they sell the pooping reindeers (sweets or raisins) so intend to get 3 of them.

any other thoughts or ideas as to what they can do thats reindeer related?

Reactions: 1 person

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada

bralene

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2011
reindeer

I have used them to teach the little one about pet care made a stall out of popcicle sticks painted brown put straw and rasins in it and had the kids clean the stall the next night the reindeer showed up , now when they come they always look for the stall ,

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Great ideas here.

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
hi,

thanks for the ideas. i have managed to get pooping reindeers and wind up reindeer torches. i am going to make the reindeer gingerbread men (normal gingerbread man cuter turned upside down - his feet and legs become the antlers, arms are the ears and head is the face, decorate with icing pens, chocolates etcto make the eyes n nose)

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
These are great ideas! I am shamelessly going to "borrow" them! ;)

yummy-mummy-amy

Retire Member
Dec 8, 2008
cambs, UK
These are great ideas! I am shamelessly going to "borrow" them! ;)

feel free to use them. i have also now got hold of a pin the tail on the reindeer game!!! thinking of leavng a few reindeer crafts orcolouring pics so the kids are involved in this 1.