snowstorm

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
We had a major snowstorm go through last night and into this morning. It started snowing about 6:30 Pm. When I left the new Years celebration it was snowing hard. Woke up this morning and it is picture perfect outside. Every thing is coated in white. :bigsnow: We got about 8 inches. :heartsNY: :happynewyear:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Coffeenut they keep telling us were are going to get it but not much so far this year the most we have had this season is a foot at once. Enjoy your snow

:heartsNY:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Oh, what a great New Year's gift the Lord gave you!! Good for you! I wish we'd get some...we had a flurry on Christmas Eve...a very brief flurry, at that!

Enjoy your frosty, snowy, lovely day... :heartsNY: :bigsnow:

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
We were told we were going to get 4-8 inches- got all excited with plans to go sledding and we gota very light dusting. Enjoy your snow!!!!!

mrspaul

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
it snowed here on sunday night/monday morning, and is snowing again right now. I am sitting at my kitchen window and looking out at it right now. so quiet, peaceful and christmas looking.

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
:happynewyear: We got that storm also. It started after our guests arrived last night and kept snowing until about noon today. It is beautiful outside! I like that we dont' have to go anywhere! ! I was worried about our friends getting home last night but they are all safe! :-D I do hope they get the snow cleaned up by tommorrow morning, though. Dh has to go back to work and my dds and I are off to see the sales at the mall

justkids

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Please send all extra snow my way!!!!! We had one day that the kids and I could run out side and slide but the next day it rained. You are so lucky!!