Sunday Dinner~November 15, 2009

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Happy Sunday!

Since my family traditionally has had Spaghetti on Sundays as long as I remember, I am carrying on that tradition with my dh and kids. Today will be Slow Cooker Spaghetti Sauce over Spaghetti with Hot Italian Sausage thrown in the sauce for dh, tossed salad and fresh Italian bread.

What's cooking at your house?

Blessings,
Lisa

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'll be cooking chicken for lunch (and all leftovers will be frozen to reuse), preparing your green pepper casserole teachermomof2 but don't know if it'll be for supper or for tomorrow night.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
If I get some chicken set out, it will be chicken and rice since we ended up having country pasta last night.

Gidget

Premiere Member
Nov 24, 2007
Boston
We have some international guests dining with us this evening; the menu is:

*Roast beef w/ horseradish
*Yorkshire pudding
*Mashed potatoes
*Brussels sprouts
*Watercress w/ shredded carrots & French dressing
*Tipsy Trifle
*Port, fruit, nuts and cheese plate

**We will serve a sherry to start, and a Bordeaux with the main course.

Sunday dinners are such fun -- a happy evening to you all...

Gidget-

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Everyone's dinners sound great! The sauce today was fabulous! If you are looking for a homemade spaghetti sauce, be sure to check out my blog for the recipe. I was just tickled with myself at how good it tasted. :0)

Blessings,
Lisa

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Cube steak, potatoes from a box and a new recipe for brussel sprouts. Sweet and sour brussel sprouts. I liked it, daughter wasn't to fond, but not bad.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Used up freezer inventory for Sunday's dinner:

Took small box of frozen spinach artichoke dip and added 1/3 block of cream cheese and the last of the bacon left over from Saturday's breakfast.

Used that mixture to stuff 4 chicken breast. Then dipped the breasts in butter (added salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder to butter) and covered in crushed corn flakes.

Roasted at 375 until done. Yum!

Served with mashed potatoes left over from night before and Rhodes frozen dinner rolls I'd set out to rise earlier in the day.

DH was a big fan!!!