Super Bowl parties, plans and recipes.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Colleen in Pa - It may be just you and dh in you home -- but you will be watching the Superbowl with billions of people around the world!

We are celebrating with people in our neighborhood - people who even live on our street! So -- no difficulty traveling there!!! This is SUCH an exciting game -- the two teams have such compelling stories! PLUS -- the commercials are definitely worth watching -- and talking about!!!

We had plenty of advance notice - so we have plenty of yummy food!

Belles

Retire Member
DH and I will be watching (with the boys) so we'll probably just do heavy appetizers and a tray of brownies (DS4's request). I'm a little sad that it will be just us, but with the snowstorm...it doesn't look like anyone will be going out!

Snowdays at house mean family time, so just make it special and enjoy each other, they will remember it always.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Is anybody watching the SuperBowl PreGame Show today? They just had a wonderful segment on one of the cities whose teams are at the SuperBowl this year! Really fun to watch!

I love the stories about the players -- and the good that they are doing for their communities!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
You are so right, Belle! It is an absolutely wonderful American institution! And everyone is welcome to enjoy it and celebrate it! A great holiday experience!