Susan Branch Website

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
If you haven't "met" Susan Branch, here's a link to her website. I ordered her books (all three of them-Christmas, Autumn and a small Christmas one) at the advice of someone at OC-can't remember who. Since then, I've visited her website and subscribed to her newsletter. It's fun and pretty! It also has some wonderful Thanksgiving recipes to try! Enjoy!

http://www.susanbranch.com/index.html

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Great website....I have some of her books also!!!

holidaykristen

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
I love Susan Branch! My dear friend Elizabeth introduced me to her books about four years ago and I can't get enough of them!!!

For all of you New England girls, Susan herself will be doing an appearance at Books and More in Plymouth MA on November 17 from 12 - 2!!! I live a little over an hour from Plymouth but I plan to make the trip down there! And what better than to be in Plymouth the weekend before Thanksgiving?!! :friendly:

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
What a great website. I put it into my favorites to check it out more later.

:bigsnow:

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
I actually found her Autumn book on the Barnes & Noble bargain table for $4.98. I had never heard of her before but snatched up the book when I saw it cuz it's exactly my type of thing!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I don't know how I've never heard of these books!

I know I would love them.

Perhaps I will check around in my local bookstores to see if they carry her books.

Thank you for sharing this. I have bookmarked the website as well.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Didn't know of those books ,but bought the memory Xmas book and it is very nice. Thanks!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I love her Autumn book! I am green with envy at finding it for $5!!!

:thud:

What a deal!

I know I would love her Christmas one too, I need to just order them from Amazon!

Thanks for the link!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I love Susan Branch. Years ago she would mail out the newsletters of Willard but I guess with the internet now and so many subscribers she hasn't mailed them for several years now. I love the Gingerbread Christmas cards but I send way to many out to buy them. :sad: I have some of her books. E-bay has her stuff at times. Banners and all.

SantasGirl

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2008
Southeastern Ohio
I was familiar with her from her scrapbooking stickers but never thought to check for a website. Love her style of writing and drawing. Thanks for sharing!!!!!