Target Dollar Spot

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I've been in Target several times over the past 2 weeks and lots of things in the $ Spot. One thing I wish I had someone to buy this for are Disney Princess Flash Cards. They have cards for Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication...there may be others, but I don't recall. They're really nice, big size...and for a Dollar!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Nancy - Those flash cards sound nice. I bought a bunch of stuff at 75% off for the Christmas shoe boxes later this year. I'm a huge Target dollar spot fan.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I was there yesterday and picked up 12 rubber tote baskets ($1) to use as Easter baskets for the adults...not too big and not too small - they came in yellow, orange, hot pink and lime green...perfect colors!

Lakeside collection has cute jar candles of Jolly Rancher scents...grape, watermellon, apple and blue raspberry...$5.95 for a set of 4 small jars or $8.95 each for a 16.75oz jar:

http://www.lakeside.com/Jolly-Ranch...&Ntt=jolly+rancher&N=36&Nao=0&R=912023017JRC4

I ordered two of the little sets to break up and use for baskets.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I've been in Target several times over the past 2 weeks and lots of things in the $ Spot. One thing I wish I had someone to buy this for are Disney Princess Flash Cards. They have cards for Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication...there may be others, but I don't recall. They're really nice, big size...and for a Dollar!

You could always buy a pack. Then take a hole punch, punch a whole in the top , string a ribbon through hang on a tree. You would have yourself a Disney Princess tree...Just a thought...

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Those candles make me want an apple Jolly Rancher. Haven't had one in forever!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am so looking forward to Target opening in my local mall in March. I really hope they have the dollar spot. I am sure that it will have different things than at your Target but I can't wait to have another store to shop in.