Target markdown ?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I was wondering if any one knows when Target does additional markdown on houseware stuff. They have some cloth napkins that have been at 50% for a while and I was wondering when they might go 75%.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I was at our Target today and everything Christmas was marked down 90%. The employee I spoke to said that today was the last day..everything gets donated to charity tomorrow. It might be different in your area.

I picked up another mercury glass candlestick, the big fat one for a pillar candle today. I found it in the food area-someone evidently had hidden it...and bought-regularly $16.99 for $1.69!! It's gold and the rest of my stuff is silver, but it really looks pretty all together! I am soooo happy!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
CathyMac what a great buy. I wonder if the person that hid it in the food aisle has gone back to look for it.? Their loss is your gain.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Theses wern't christmas just in their regular home department and sadly still at 50% today. LOL WTG at the misplaced candle stick. That is how I found my Mr. Men show cars. They were on the isle w/ the crayola crafts and stuff. I left it there on 75% off day and went back on 90% and it was still there.