target sales

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasCheerSpredr

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
owosso michigan
targe is having a huge clearance sale, I innocently went in today to pick up just a couple little things, (you know how that goes) and came out with a cart.

But they have Camp Rock, High School Musical, Pirates of the Carribean, Wall-e, Cars, Transformers, Disney Princess, Dora and more beach towels that were 9.99 are now 2.48. I got some for my girls and some to put with gifts for the cousins.

I also saw bed sets that are Woolrich for 12.48 for a complete bedding set! Table cloths- 4.48 for cloth ones that were 20. Rugs in clearance also. You need to stop by to check it out!

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Well I know where Im going tomorrow...LOL Thanks for sharing!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I second this. I went in and bought 3 shirts, each for 3.74. I bought multiple sets of washcloths for 1.24, big oversize bath towels for 2.00, rugs for my entries for 2 and 7. Memory foam lumbar pillow for 5. They had a TON of the back to college bed sets on sale. I don't need a bed set or bed spread, but they had a ton. And some nice quilts normally priced at 60.00 were 14.00. All that stuff was 75.00 off. They had area rugs that were also priced 75% off and these were expensive rugs.

They had racks and racks of clothes at mine. Some 75% off, most 50% off and some at 30%. I'll wait till more of the 50's go to 75%. I find my daughter all kinds of clothes that way.

My family thought I got lost. I went in for the 3 shirts I knew were on clearance and stayed for 2 hours just pondering what to get for myself, what I could get for gifts and what I didn't need...LOL

Now I know they are all different, but seriously it's worth checking out.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I picked up $50 worth of stuff for $12- (including 3 gifts for my gift closet)- Thanks for the post or I would not have stopped yesterday.

I guess we are stopping by again today becuase DH saw the Transformers beach towel and wants one for himself :slap:

conniemac

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
Oh my goodness, what a great sale. I went today and got $60 sheet sets for $9! Also got floor rugs that were $75 for $12! Great deals! Thanks for the notice!