Target's mailboxes

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I just got home from Target and in their dollar spot with the Valentine's Day stuff they had the little metal mailboxes that someone (sorry, I can't remember who) decorated to use as their magic elves' mailbox during December. I bought one to decorate for next Christmas - good Rudy Day project. :rudolph:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
OH MY GOSH....thanks so much for posting this...I have been wanting to get them and was waiting for them to show up...hoping they would have them again...GREAT!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Darn....I was just at Target this past week and they were just getting the Valentines stuff out. We don't have a Target where I live, closest one is either Columbia or Springfield. But i'm sure i'll be making my way to Columbia at some point so i'll have to stop in and see if they have any left. Thanks!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I will check that out- it would be cute to put in Elf 24 days gifts/letter- thanks for heads up

I picked a really bad time to go on a Target Fast! :thud:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
No Valentines mailboxes in the dollar section of my Target today! I will have to check another one. My Target did have 4 aisles of clearance Holiday stuff marked down 75% off. I have a fiend who works there doing mostly clearance stuff and she was busy putting out more stuff in the holiday aisles. She told me they still had 15 PALLETS worth of holiday stuff to put out and to check back maybe Sunday it would go to 90 % off!