tents from Target

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
If anyone sees those tents that Target had in the dollar spot last year, please let me know. Our Target is across town and i don't get to run in there too often. They were I think really for pets, but several people used them for Elves. There was an igloo, princess and gingerbread house if I remember correctly. I missed them and would like to get them this year if they have them again. Hopefully they will.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Did you get them this year Momiilu?

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
Kim -- they got them last year for $2.50. they were pet tents actually, but they were perfect for elves to go camping in. I didn't have elves last year so I didn't know they were at Target.

momiilu

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2008
Minnesota
www.myspace.com
Kim,

Jenifer is right, I bought mine last year, I did not see, or remember anyhow the princess one, but I do remember the igloo one being super cute :)

This is the one I have

Also last year, I think it was either at JoAnns or Michael's that had those child size cardboard "forts" I can't think of what they are called and having no luck searching online, they are white, cardboard and kids color/decorate them, someone had a Gingerbread house last year :) it would be fun for the elves to bring one, or to save $$$ hit up the local appliance store for some big boxes and make your own :)

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
Hobby Lobby has had the color your own fort and playhouse too. Those are cute, but a little bit big. If we didn't have a kid tent already, I might get one for the kids to color.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I never did find mine at Target last year. I looked and looked and even had others look at their targets. Guess it wasn't a Colorado thing!

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I go the igloo and a gingerbread house one last year!

I will keep an eye out for them- I have a friend who coveted ours last year so I am watching for her !