The Container Store - Storage and Organization Store

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
I love organization...LOL thanks for sharing the link.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
oh ah, love containers. A space for everything. :flower: Thanks for sharing!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
We had one of these stores in the Twin Cities. I didn't actually shop there but I used it for ideas. I found I could find the same things in other stores for less price. I did have to hunt the items down in different stores instead of finding them all in one store. Never have looked online. tfs

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
We have a store called Organized LIving - looks very similar. I could spend an entire day roaming around in there.

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
That looks fantastic. I love storage and anything to keep me organised. as you may have read in my other post I've just bought some more storage boxes to house my Christmas decorations. TFS!

:frosty:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Oh wow! It is sad how excited I was to see this website. The little wheels in my head are turning now.

:bigsnow:

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
We love this one local organization store. Like The Container Store, they have such pretty containers, I swear I could buy the lot!

:flower:

I bought my Rudolph Day and Great Pumpkin Day totes there (along with a matching craft tote). All a beautiful smoky blue with deep red highlights. Just yummy! They fit perfectly along the side of my office closet, too. I love any excuse to pull them out.

:rudolph: :pilgrim:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
When I was a teenager and visited my dad and stepmom in Houston, she took take me me in that store one day and it was the begining of a "Love Story". It was one of my favorite places to visit when I was younger. I would just go in there and gawk at how life could be someday. Finally about 8 years ago, they built one way south of town here in Denver and I was able to visit on occasion. I usually find a few goodies, but it is expensive. I will say though, that being the "professional organizer wannabe", if I had an unlimited supply of money, I would so have my life organized perfect like that.

On the same note, I'm very excited as a scrapbooker to see that the plastic storage companies have finally started to make 12x12 stackables. It seriously took them forever and just this year I've seen them in stores finally. Not many stores, but some.