Thursday Dinners~January 28th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Good morning!

Well, we didn't have country fried steak. I did use the steaks to make Steak Parmesan. It was good...thought it could have used more seasoning on the steaks. I'll make that adjustment if I make them again.

Tonight we have a hockey game during the dinner hour, so we'll probably eat there or pick something up on the way home. Then we're hosting poker tonight. The guys will have hot sausage sandwiches, buffalo chicken savorings, jalapeno and cheddar dip with crackers, assorted cheese and venison snacks, hard boiled eggs (yes, they just eat eggs!) and other snacks.

Blessings,
Lisa

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Last night, we had quiche lorraine (ham and cheese quiche) with salad, incl. coleslaw. And DH sliced leftover roast potatoes and heated those as sort of chips/fries in the oven with the quiche.

Tonight, we are having chicken fajitas with more salad. I have tubs of sour cream and guacamole ready for that, and we'll probably have a plate of nachos while DD eats (she doesn't like fajitas so will eat earlier than us) which she WILL share (adores those!!).

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We're having tacos and I think my kids will be quite happy. They aren't caring for the new recipes i'm making much, although DH likes them. DS asked me if I could make enough tacos to last the rest of the week. :)

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Burritos w/ homemade green chile from the freezer. Used my last batch, so I'll have to make that up again. DH loves it when I can pull out a batch to add to his breakfast or for burritos quick and easy!