Tomorrow is Friday the 13th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Nothing like a Friday the 13th to get you thinking about Halloween!

So.....are you superstitious about Friday the 13th or anything thing else like that? Black Cats? Walking under Ladders? Etc..?

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I'm not superstitious, but I agree; perfect time for Halloween to emerge! ;-)

I'll be watching films like Batman Begins and reading vintage Agatha Christie (Hallowe'en Party, a Hercule Poirot Mystery). Good fun.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Frightening movie night!!!! woohoo!!! with bloody popcorn!

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
I'm not very superstitious (oh, learned a new english word - thanks! :-D ), but nevertheless
the date is a little bit "special". And I agree with you it is perfect to think about Halloween...
Maybe I decorate a little bit with some Halloween things (black cat, witch, etc)

Chilli

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I've been so busy I didn't even realize tomorrow was the 13th. LOL Not superstitious here but i'm hoping to knock out some GPD things.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
My girlfriend rescheduled her surgery last month when she realized it was Friday the 13th. I had to laugh.. :slap:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I'll be working - I think that is frightening enough!! :rotflol:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
It's always been my lucky day! Love it.

holidaymama

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I just said this to my husband this morning! I think it's just a fun day...more just the thought of it!

I have been busy working on my binders. I want to get a project done here too in the next few days, but can't find any Halloween fabric yet!

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
I am superstitious, but still think it's neat. I will relax when hubby and kids come home safely around 4 pm tomorrow. After that hubby and I will enjoy a good spooky movie!

I am thinking Fall for some ridiculous reason!!!

Kelly :hat:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
What a great day to be thinking about Halloween. I'm just about to start some GPD tasks, I'll be back later to let you know how I got on.

:ghost:

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Haha its Friday the 13th, so I want to eat chili and drink apple cider ..just figures that its FINALLY going to be nice out today!!! 80+ degrees! Its been in the 50s and lower 60s forever!

I think i'll watch some halloween movies today..I had planned on working on my christmas notebook, but maybe i'll start reading Leslie Meier's Trick or Treat Murder instead!