Tomorrow is the first day of Spring !

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, we are expecting snow , but to celebrate I will make my Spring centerpiece. Happy 1st day of Spring everyone ! Enjoy.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I am thrilled that tomorrow is the first day of Spring! We are also expecting snow and cold temperatures. I know warm weather is coming~my tulips and daffodils are starting to poke through the soil.

Happy Spring!

Lisa

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Happy Spring!! We got some snow flurries this evening and may get more in the next week!! Oh well, what can you do?!

smilebunny Melanie

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
Happy Vernal Equinox! bunnylove

Our most generous star, the sun, will be passing right over our planet's equator, so our day and night will be of approximately equal length today. And thanks to the earth's axial tilt, that same star's radiance will expose those of us in the Northern hemisphere to a greater deal of direct warmth, enabling our colorful Spring season to bloom. Yay for science and the beauty of our universe! :flower:

(And Happy Autumnal Equinox to those in the Southern hemisphere! I envy you your fall radiance!)

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Happy Spring!!
chick3
Our rain has finally ended - with flooding and evacuations near 2 rivers. It's been a mess, but today will be dry -YEAH!

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
I am SO ready for spring, although it does not yet look or feel much like spring here - chilly and rainy. Oh well! It's spring in my heart and I know soon the outside will reflect that as well! bun2

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well, we received another 6 inches of snow yesterday and we should receive as much today. Sure doesn't seem like spring! We have a 5ft above-ground pool and there must be at least a foot of snow above the pool! We know it's there but we don't even see it - and no snow has been shoveled that way. Imagine the front of the house!!! We beat another record here this morning 500 cm of snow 'til now..... and this morning they are telling us winter will last another 6 weeks!!!!

SPRING, SPRING, WE AWAIT IMPATIENTLY!! :flower: