Totally forgot about my "ME" day!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I realized this morning that my Celebrate Me day was yesterday!! And it was a terrible day to boot!! Oh well, maybe I can celebrate over the weekend! lol

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Of course you can! Do something fun and/or nice for yourself over the weekend!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Christmaslvr -- I have a feeling that most/all of us forgot our "Celebrate Me Day" this month. In fact --- why don't we ALL have a Celebrate Me Day this weekend? It is the last weekend in January -- seems like a perfect time!

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Sounds good! Take the time and do something wonderful for you!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I didn't specifically do anything on my actual day. But I did order some books for myself from Amazon.

I'm down with each of us celebrating ourselves this weekend! Even if it's for a brief hour or two- let's Celebrate!

Annie

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Count me in, I forgot mine also. Lets see what shall I do????? Anyh suggestions?

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I'm grabbing my "Celebrate Me" time right now! I am listening to a new music channel - it is SoundScapes. All kind of New Agey music. Right now, there is the most beautiful, soaring music -- vaguely asian -- it just makes you feel blissful to listen to it!

I am alternating between reading posts..... and relaxing to the music....... and visualizing all kinds of wonderful things. I am visualizing myself much much thinner...... And, of course, with much much more energy! I am visualizing spring flowers pushing out of the winter ground! Right now.... there are ALREADY snowdrops blooming! Can you imagine...... delicate little flowers that bloom -- and then get dumped on by lots of ice and snow.... and when it all melts --- there they are -- completely undamaged -- looking better than ever!

So... this is how I am celebrating me. A person who loves beautiful music.... and dreams beautiful dreams...... and loves her cyber-MHH Family...... and her physical earthly family........

Have a wonderful time with your celebration of yourself this weekend!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I seem to ALWAYS forget my celebrate me day. So, I figure, any time I spend doing something just for me...even if it is stopping by MHH...then, THAT is my Celebrate Me time. That way, it gets spread over more than one day. Yay for me!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
SparkleNana - I LOVE Soundscapes! It's my favorite music channel and I set the sleep timer to it every night!