Toys at my Target 75% off

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Mackiesmudder

Premiere Member
May 21, 2010
Hackettstown, NJ
I finally got to get there, I heard it was 75% off since last Thursday! In my Target there were about 3 full aisles with toys marked 30, 50 and 75% off. One of my favorite buys was a Princess kitchen for my grandaughter that I have been eyeing up since before Christmas. She was a little bit young at 2 and a half atChristmas, she will be 3 the end of May. I'll ask my DIL if it is good for bday or Christmas, anyway, LOL, was $59.99, I paid $14.98. Doing the Happy Dance! My total before discount was $536.75 and I paid $163.36 I spent more than I wanted but I am so stocked!!

:smilegifts:

Cathie

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I wish I had some extra funds! Man, the after Christmas sales and my daughters party has me wiped out. But I only have two little ones to buy toys for anymore and I think I'm going to make them one combined gift next year and it's going to be one of those color boxes, someone mentioned earlier in the month. I love that idea!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Really good bargains Cathie. you are set for a while.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
I was lucky to hit 3 Targets on way home (75% is wiped out the day they are marked down here)
I got:
Nephews gifts done for bdays and next Christmas
A few filler baby gifts

Not toys but got 75% off power washers and pink electrical screwdrivers-

I am about done for next year:)

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
DH and I stumbled on the 75% off toys at Target over the weekend. I put a couple of things in our cart and then decided against them. I did not want to buy just to buy and I was not sure the boys would really want them. I'm glad that you all did well!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Kim that was a hard decision to make. Some times I think we are dazzled by a bargain and think we are making a great choice. It is only later that we decide maybe it was not a great buy after all.

I am really trying to just buy what I know people will really want, not just grab bargains.

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Great Job Kim!!

I snagged quite a few gifts but I too put back toys-- my DD(8) is entering the tween stage and not sure what she will be into next year.