Turkey Day April 2023 Early

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
6 (Canadian) or 7 (American) months to Thanksgiving Is a good time to haul out your Thanksgiving Notebook To review. If you do not have a T-notebook now is a time to start. And if you have not celebrated Thanksgiving now is a time to pick a day for you to have a day to be Thankful Day with your family And friends. This does can be celebrated on any day your want. I personally think Nov is not a good month since it is too close to Christmas.

Being Thankful

Develop a Thankful Heart

Stress Free

Starter Notebook ideas

Order a Thanksgiving book from your local library.

Think about what your objectives are for Thanksgiving and decide on realistic goals that you would like to achieve. Remember it doesn’t have to be perfect which causes stress but should be fun for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: jampss and luludou

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: luludou

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I've had a Bobbie!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
You are making me hungry for turkey and it is not a protien I choose often.

• Love
Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I am thinking about jumping on the Canadian Thanksgiving Train. Maybe I will see if family will board with me.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
And if you have not celebrated Thanksgiving now is a time to pick a day for you to have a day to be Thankful Day with your family And friends. This does can be celebrated on any day your want. I personally think Nov is not a good month since it is too close to Christmas.
We get together sometime in November for our extended family dinner. We do it well before Christmas and everyone gets too busy. This year it will be around November 12th. Everyone brings something to share, DH cooks on the BBQ and we spend the afternoon chatting and enjoying each others company. I never thought about it but it could be our Thankful day.