US elf finds

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
in case people are looking for elf stuff in the us... :) (jeniferdawn) there are a bunch of places to look.

wegmans (grocery store) has elves

target and bed bath and beyond both have the elf on a shelf starter kit for lack of a better word, alll kinds of extras like clothes... they also have the elf on a shelf birthday kit

pier one import has elves

walmart has elf on a shelf pajamas (haven't seen them in person, saw this on another elf message board) they also (per same message board) have a door mat that says "elves welcome"

home goods/marshalls also have elves (and reindeer)

cvs drug store has rudolph and clarise reindeer (and I think walgreens does as well?)

walmart also has for an outside decoration an inflatable reindeer barn and something with elves on it...

maggie

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Sams club has "the little Elf" set -- book with elf
Palmetto Moon store and online --Elf on the Shelf set
Target -- Elf on the Shelf set, EOTS Throw, clothes, etc.
Hobby Lobby -- Mini (travel) EOTS, EOTS ornaments and lots of other elves and ornaments
Toys R Us-- EOTS set, EOTS tervis Tumbler, lunch box with puzzle, game, clothes, lip gloss

I haven't found much other stuff that is elf related. Little items to be used with my elves. EOTS stuff is expensive, and I'd like to find little items like candy, pens, and other things I've seen in some of the photos. Our town isn't too big so our stores are limited. I wish we could go shopping somewhere HUGE!!!! LOL

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Too cute. Pity we do not do elf on a shelf. I have two elves in the Christmas tree that report back to Santa if the kids are naughty or nice. We have had them for years..

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
dawn, check michael's I was in there yesterday and they had some cute stuff that would be fun for the elves.. I bought a set of 4 mini (ish) stockings... bigger than dollhouse size but probably "craft size" I can't remember what else they had but I do remember thinking, "oh that would be fun if kate wasn't 18... :) "

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
we don't have the "official" elf on a shelf... he's kind of scary looking I think. :) I somehow have managed to collect 12ish random elves over the years though... who knew they traveled in packs? :) much more fun to cause trouble in a group I guess... I think kate questioned it once.. told her they were elves "in training" along with the head 2 elves.. :)

maggie