We are finally getting rain

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Yeah right now it is thundering and raining outside here in Florida. It is about time. We really needed the rain especially with all the wildfires that have surfaced in the past week. As much as I enjoy the sunny weather here I am SO HAPPY we are finally getting rain!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Sure wish we could send you some. We have been so wet since March . Have had a few dry days for about 4 or 5 but off and on today. Of course I am off. GLAD YOU ARE GETTING SOME!!!!!!

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
It's really cloudy here in the Smokies, but no rain in sight...sigh, my garden needs it!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
It's been raining all day here in Quebec. Supposed to rain just a little tomorrow.. and we're supposed to have sunshine and nice weather all weekend.

MerryHOHOHO

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
Maryland
Im glad you are getting the rain as well. We are finally drying out today and I actually see sunshine outside! Makes me feel so alive.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
Today is the first nice day in about 2 weeks, can't even get out to do the 'outside' stuff. Hope you get enough rain! Rain dance.... :party:

Rackandrollgal

MHH Member
Dec 22, 2007
Great Smoky Mountains
It's raining lightly here, and it's pouring where our business is (my DH just called). My garden is grateful!!!! :rain:

Well after a very hot and humid day again today the rain finally returned tonight after 9, and this time full force with thunder and lightning. I hope the rain is enough to offset any "dry" areas before lightning strikes them. Ocala Fl where I live has the MOST lightning strikes in the WORLD and with all the dry weather we have been having I always fear that lightning can strike pretty close to home and we will have to be evacuated...uggghh I might be paranoid but that's ok ...lol!!

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
Today evening we had a terrible storm with hail and heavy rain. For our small garden it was fine, but not for our flowers on our balcony. Most of the flower boxes has been flooded and some of our flowers also don't look fine...

Chilli

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
I'm sorry to those of you who are dealing with drought/dry conditions.

Here in the Midwest we've had many severe storms and quite a bit of rain. Seems our sump pump is constantly running and at times one might think a boat will be needed to get to and from places.

I'm sure come late July we will be wishing for rain - just got to take what we can get i suppose.
:flower: