Wednesday Marks 100 days...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Belles

Retire Member
Is anyone doing anything special for the 100 day mark until Christmas, I feel like I need to celebrate it, that it's a milestone. Maybe I should have a Chistmas dinner with Chirstmas plates...Anyone got any ideas or thoughts? Actually we haven't drawn names yet, maybe if I get busy right now I can everyone together and do it tomorrow night. Might be a nice new tradition.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I"ve been nagging my brother for weeks to draw names...a couple of years ago, he apparently didn't like the way I managed the name drawing, so he's taken the chore over. He tells me I was stripped of my Christmas Queen crown...little does he know! I am sending him a Facebook message or a text every day to remind him of how many days we have until Christmas.

But..that's not what you asked, is it? LOL! I doubt we'll do anything special, since it's a busy day and evening...just the usual crock pot supper (chili, because it's supposed to rain all day again tomorrow and that sounds good to everyone) and then church. I am toying with doing a 100 day countdown on my Christmas blog, but lately I haven't had time to read blogs, much less write them. I'll mull that over and decide tonight.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
100 days! Christmas will be here before we know it!! Hmm middle of the week... really don't know if I'll be able to do Christmasish stuff but it is VERY tempting.

Thanks for the reminder

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
OMG I am so excited. To me the 100 days means that Christmas prep really hits high gear. I have been full of good intentions all year and then realize that I have fallen behind a bit.
We will have a casual dinner here and I might have a Christmas CD playing in the background.

100 days whoo

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
wow... we have 100 days?????? that is un believable.... lol lol we have to do the drawing names, and decide where and what for that special day. we do all that on this day...
thansk for the reminder..
God Bless, DawnSu

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Think i'll be celebrating today by having a panic attack! LOL There's no getting around it with only 100 days left. I've got to get in gear.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
100 days!! So exciting!!

Melanie

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
And I forgot to tell everyone at work today! I'll send the email right now. I keep them posted on the count down and they think I'm nuts and I don't care!

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I'm celebrating with a candycane and watching Bing and Frank's special on YouTube. 100 DAYS! We're in full swing now!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Wow! I completely missed it yesterday! Now we're in double digits - time to get my act together. Real life has been crazy. Thanks for the reminder to pick names! I need to get my SIL on board.

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
Well, I'm going to have to pull my countdown clipboard I made last year out of my Rudy Day tote and hang it up in the kitchen today!

And right now I am listening to Billy Gillman's Christmas CD at work.