Week Eighteen - New Year's Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Merry Christmas!!

We made it.

Another great year for me following the plan. What a difference it has made in my Christmas preparations.

I will continue with the regular cleaning schedule.

The kids and I have thank you notes to write and new calendars for fill out.

I bought new ink cartridges for the printer, so I will be printing all the pages I need for my notebook, so I will be ready for Christmas 2012!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Glad you had a good year of preparation! This had to be the worse year EVER for me shopping. We were shopping yet on Friday!!! Unreal. I have never did that before. There are times that I leave lottery tickets or a gas GC to the last day but.....

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I was shopping late too. Much later than last year. But they were on items I SHOULD have ordered online with the rest of it. My own fault. Next year am ordering it ALL online. Will be printing stuff out for my notebook based on my past few years on this plan. Think I've got a set plan now that I can put down in concrete now. It's been a work in progress so far and better on computer.

Boy -- I need to do something about decluttering my wrapping paper boxes. WAY too much going on there! And get this - -we couldn't find the TAPE on Christmas Eve! And I have like 5 dispensers! DH and I were incredulous that of all things to disappear it would be the tape! (I swear we were robbed and they came for the tape!) ;-) Wrapping space apparently needed more attention but I was gone all summer and didn't clear it out so I had it coming to me.

Overall though -- thank goodness for Houseworks and Flylady. Even when house was totalled on Christmas Eve after wrapping and such, it still only took 1 hour to put it back together again. Will be right back here next year!