Week Fourteen - Storage Week

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
As far as my storage space, it is in good shape, so I am going to use this week to finish up last week's assignments.

I also need to get gifts ready for my in-laws. I have some more baking to do and wrapping.

I also need to finish my Christmas cards.

Going to be a busy week.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
This is the week of my annual Christmas Party. I do it this weekend every year to force myself to have the house DONE by the first weekend in December. That leaves me the rest of the month to get everything else done. Wish I could say the shopping was done too but the kids don't do the Santa list til Thanksgiving so its hard to get an early look. Maybe they'll give me a peek before we go see him next weekend.

My "Storage" is currently all over the living room! But the tree is up and twinkling! My goodness I need to reduce my Christmas stuff by another box (or 3) this year. Some of this stuff I will just never use.

Spending my morning assessing my holiday situation. What can get done, and what can't. Merging activities where I can (like cookie baking & playdates). Practicing my deep breathing exercises. I'll feel better in about an hour after I've put a dent in the house. It's never as bad as it seems (til I get to the mudroom or the attic - Mission Critical for decluttering).

Working on this week:
• Kitchen Cabinets/Backsplash - The tile guy may be coming this week. Not sure. Really just want to shut this project down for Dec. It's all too much. Same for kids bath. We can do it in January. We'll see.
• FlyLady Zone of Week -- Living Room (a wreck after Thanksgiving weekend).
• Shopping -- Need to nail down the "big gift" for the kids so I know how much I have to spend. Will post on this because I need opinions.
• Kodak Photo Books - In process of building.
• Kittens -- Do I really want to do this to myself? Sigh. Yes.

Need to Catch Up:
•Christmas cards -- Take the picture and order.
•Get a lock for gift closet. (At least talk to DH about it)
•Closets - Rearrange shelves in DD's closet. -- Friday is her deadline to clean her room. She used to be so good at keeping it clean. Then Middle School came.

There's my timer going off. Time to clean! More later!