Weekly Craft Challenge Sept 15-21st

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Didn't really get anything done this weekend but its soon to be a new week. I think I am bored with my list so going to try and do a few other things.

snowowl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I had a great weekend, thanks for asking :haha: I cleaned out the closet with all the Christmas decorations in it and found stuff I have been stuffing in there for most of the year. I managed to wrap 3 presents and found lots of others for giving this year. As I thought I will not have to buy as much this year. Yea :pink: :pink: for all the finished projects and good luck ladies on the ones still at it. Can someone tell me the timeframe for the challenges, TIA

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I think it is wkly. like Sun. to Sun.. But, then again lately here I am getting nowhere with them. Always like to see how others are coming aong.

Mon. to Sun. they go. I am not really sure!!!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Lana sometimes my head is screwed on right sometimes its not. Just guess if it is today?????? You probley got it right its not. Sorry

snowowl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Thanks Lana, so today is the start of a new challenge, yes?.

To do this week
Make a trial card. If it goes OK I'll make more, if not, they will never see the light of day.

Wrap two more gifts.

Finish off all the loose end of the one scarf I did knit.

Buy one of 5 gift certificates

Good luck ladies, my list seems doable.

snowowl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Well new week or not I have almost finished ONE card, unless I get better at this by Christmas I may have 6/7 finished. I have to say though the 'one' does look great and will look even better with the little red berries on it. So cards are still my list for this week. Good luck everyone :bigsnow: