Which online company is best for photo books?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
I never can decide which board to post on :flower: . Hope this will fit here.

My DD will be "graduating" from elementary school this May :party: . I have decided to try & make a photo book of her from K-5th grade. I have pictures and hopefully I can scan some of her artwork & papers she wrote. I have used Shutterfly to make a photo book once in the past. I read poor reviews of the quality of the Snapfish books. Any opinions on a company to use (or avoid) or pointers? I do not scrapbook and thought this would be a fun way to preserve some of the memories for her besides just her yearbooks.

TIA,

Bren bunnylove

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
What a wonderful idea!

I have made many photo books with Kodak gallery. I chose them because it was easy to navigate and I prefered the calanders over snapfish, so I kinda just stayed with them. You could also scan awards or report cards and put them in there too. I ahve scanned documents and used them in photo books, makes it a bit diverse!

Kelly :pink:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
There are many scrapbookers who would be willing to be hired to make a scrapbook for you also. You could check at your local scarpbook stores. They also may make photo books or would be able to tell you who they recommend.

Your idea is just wonderful! What a great way to make a lasting memory.