Wilson Phillips Reunites for Christmas Album

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Jeff Westover

MHH Maintenance Dept.
Staff member
MHH Admin
Sep 7, 2009
Cache Valley, Utah
mymerrychristmas.com
One of the best selling female groups of all time, Wilson Phillips is back together and releasing their first ever Christmas album this October 2010 on Sony MASTERWORKS / DRW Entertainment. The award-winning trio consisting of Chynna Phillips, Carnie Wilson and Wendy Wilson will be reuniting with their original music producer Glen Ballard on [...]

More...

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I can't wait!

I think I listed to their 1st album so many times I could sing it in my sleep - I am looking forward to this!

Thanks for the tip!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I've added this one to my wish list. One of my all-time modern favorites is by SHeDaisy, Brand New Year...also great harmonies and some original songs...I wish they'd put out a new Christmas album!

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
One of the best selling female groups of all time, Wilson Phillips is back together and releasing their first ever Christmas album this October 2010 on Sony MASTERWORKS / DRW Entertainment. The award-winning trio consisting of Chynna Phillips, Carnie Wilson and Wendy Wilson will be reuniting with their original music producer Glen Ballard on [...]

More...

I will look for this release, but this part of the article is incorrect:

"Wilson Phillips is back together and releasing their first ever Christmas album "

They have done a Christmas album in the past.