Wishbook 2011

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CATZILLA

Retire Member
Nov 3, 2010
West Gastonia, NC
Got my card to go get my book! yay!
How can I get a copy, I have not had one in years !!! Even at 48 I still love looking through the NFL section

conniemac

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
I miss the Sears Wish book. They don't publish them for the U.S. anymore. :( Only Canada gets to have fun pooring over the Christmas catalog.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I was completely surprised when one was dropped off on my doorstep. I never get one. I commented to DH that traditionally the Wishbook is to be read whilst sipping hot chocolate with a candy cane for a stirrer, and he actually came home from work with a can of hot chocolate and some peppermint candy sticks (candy canes aren't out yet) so I could read it the right way :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
FS that is so great of your DH! glad to see you posting. Enjoy your wishbook with your hot chocolate!

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Well, I looked online and the Wishbook for this year wasn't there yet. I haven't seen one since I was a kid. Actually, ToysRUs does one, but it isn't even close to the same. We did get the LTD Christmas catalog and my 14yo dd went crazy over it; made up a Christmas list and ordered a couple of things with her babysitting money, too. :D

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
Frosty Shimmer, your DH is a KEEPER!!!! That was so sweet of him to do that for you. It is the llittle things like that, that are so important :)