Wonderful Christmas Display

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
I just thought of something I had to share with all of you. This past Friday I took DD10 to see her new tutor (she's been struggling in math). I kid you not - her home was a Christmas wonderland! There were decorations of every sort in every nook and cranny of the front of her home. (No tree yet, though.) You all would have loved it!

My DD was delighted and it definitely softened the blow of having to see a tutor after school to do additional math. The funny thing was that the tutor commented that it was less than half of what they actually have and that they'll be working to decorate even more! Her fiance insisted I come into their front room which was completely covered in different Christmas figurines and doll, etc.

I can't wait to see what it will be like when we're actually into December!

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
Wow! Don't you just love that people do that to their houses? And how nice for your daughter to be able to enjoy it....even if it is to do math lol!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
How nice! Mom used to do that but she has slowed down in recent years. She had Christmas stuff EVERYWHERE!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
Wow, it would of been a site to see. So happy it helped ease your daughter into a new situation :)

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
love the way people decorate as my home is done looks nice as the park next to us is decorated like santa's village it's pretty.:tree2::santa2:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I love seeing different houses turn on outside lights... as the days pass! So beautiful in the cold, dark night!