Wrapping party #5 25TH October 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Today marks two months until Christmas 2023. Most of us have either started Christmas shopping or at least have a good idea of what we need to buy over the next few months. Some of us might just be starting planning.

With today being both Rudy Day and a wrapping day my focus is firmly on Christmas prep. I admit that I am not a real fan of wrapping, it is probably my least favourite Christmas chore so spacing it out works for me.
When I have finished today I will update my planner and take note of anything else I need to buy over the next few weeks. I am hoping that tonight's dinner will make enough to put another meal away into the freezer for a upcoming busy night.

I will need to make sure that I hide DH's presents really well, he is a snooper. Do any of you have a snooper?
I hope that wherever you are on your Christmas prep that the day is a productive one.

1698188739770.png

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Wrapped the 2 gifts that came in the mail today.
We don’t snoop but have had a few mishaps with packages being delivered. Husband opened a Amazon box he thought he ordered then noticed it was addressed to me. I had to rescued a box from AnnaLee dolls from the rain. You can’t miss the name, written in big letters. Oh well it happens.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
DH is a snooper and a blabbermouth! Can't tell him anything I want kept private.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My DH is not a snooper as such but he cannot contain himself. He is always asking where are his gifts and can he open one or two early?

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I'm loosing track of time! I missed Rudy Day and Wrapping Day. I don't have much bought but I haven't wrapped what I do have. Thanks for the reminders!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I spent yesterday with Mum wrapping what I have here. I am all caught up for now. I will need to wrap another gift for DD when I buy it.
I will spend a day with Mum in a few weeks time and wrap what she has at her house.