Writing Daily 2008 Challenge

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Writing Daily 2008 Challenge

I put up a little writing challenge over at Ginger's Journey....anyone care to join me???...if you enjoy writing...or if you'd simply like to get into keeping a daily journal...NOWs the time to start...times a ticking...

To join my challenge hop on over, make a comment saying you are joining the challenge, and include a link to your blog if you have one. That way you can update your progress on your blog. I have included some types of writing that I will "count" in the challenge but you can make up your own personal guidelines for you.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay I am bumping this cause I want some of you bloggers and writers to join me in this challege...

Mrs. Soup has......so hop on over and check it out...you can count any kind of writing you want and I know there are some of you that blog, do myspace and/or keep a journal...

http://gingersjourney.blogspot.com/

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
I'm not a blogger, but definitely want to join this challenge. I need to be consistent in my writing. When I allot time for it daily and go to my "writing place", the words flow. Thanks, Ginger.

:jumpinghearts:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
holly-ivy Great...I will add your name to the list of participants over at the blog....you can always hop over there and post comments to let us know how you are doing with the challenge....or who knows maybe you will be inspired to start a blog....blogspot is super super easy to manage.

cathymac....hope you are all feeling better....I thought you might like a writing challenge.... :lovestruck:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I'm hoping to get a blog set up soon so I can join. I have a blog on myspace it about life stuff altho, I haven't written in it in lately.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Ok I'm in lol I started a blog today and I've posted twice in it already.

http://tricia-possibilities.blogspot.com/

Please let me know what you think. Would like to exchange links with everyone as soon as I figure out how lol

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Awesome....great job...I will change your name to the section over at Ginger's Journey that links to other peoples blog...girlsinmo...right now I have you on the nonblog list...too tired to mess with it this evening though.... :love:

Awesome CC.....keep on writing!!!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Great job, everyone! For some reason, I can't post comments on your blogs...I may need just to sign in on blogspot on my blog..but anyway I think you are doing a fabulous job! I"m off to post something on my blogs...I've been so lax!!

holly-ivy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
sunny California
How are you doing with this challenge?

I'm doing better than expected but not as good as I hoped. The quietness of the morning is the best time for me to write. The change in time has disrupted this. Never realized how important routines are to me until they are interrupted.

This month I've been writing some family history. I'm the oldest in my generation and desire to capture some memories. My brothers are interested but don't have the inclination/time to contribute. We are on opposite sides of the country. Have emailed a few incidents and gotten some comments back which I'm incorporating.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm doing great with this challenge. I've written in my blog everyday since I started the challenge on February 1st. I've also started writing in a journal every day for my DH.

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
I am not a blogger, but I have been writing daily in a prayer journal and have been really enjoying it. I have started a gratitude journal too that I am trying to spend a little more time on. I had kind of forgotten how much I enjoy writing.

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
I have not been participating in this challenge, but maybe I should be. I had a rough start to the year emotionally and as part of that battle I started a personal journal to help me sort through my feelings. I have only missed writing in it one day since I started on Feb. 5th. I have found this to be a very helpfull healing tool. I am feeling much better about the world in general these days, but I'm still enjoying my daily talk with myself everyday so I plan to keep journaling daily.

that is great ChristySue that you have found tranquility in journaling. I was doing real well with the blogging up until recently!!! I have come to realize that my plate is so heavy I am having a hard time carrying it to the table if you know what I mean!!!! I might blog once a week with a word theme of choice!!! I need a jumpstart and I need to sit back and re-evaluate everything going on around me !!!