You Talk About Withdrawals!!!!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have not been on the MHH in a WEEK!!!! My computer was in the shop for a month and used DD's laptop some but .....Got a new system last night so I am back. Have to learn how to use the Vista now. Was in the chat last Sunday afternoon and the laptop lost its charge so sorry I just left to those who were there. Anyway I have ALOT of reading to do to catch up with all the post. SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :skate:

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
It's hard to stay away for very long! Glad you are back up and running! :pink:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
So glad to hear you are back on track!!

:rotflol: I love it Lana!!! I was lucky enough to order and receive my laptop before my computer went down. It took months for my dad to have it fixed and it needed a new motherboard...man did that stink. And using a laptop for the first time is much different than using a computer keyboard. It is completely different!!! But I sure know what those withdrawals can be like...lol!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Glad to have you back Lana! That must have been so awful.

This site is so addictive, I really have to visit at least once a day.
:flower:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Glad you're back! I feel your pain though - my laptop died nearly a month ago now and it took me a couple weeks before I could get back to this forum! Then our power went out for nearly 2 days due to sotrms!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Glad your back. I know all about having withdrawals. When I was home resting from a broken foot. I was going crazy. I couldn't wait to get on a computer to see what was going on here.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hey at least this addiction is productive!
:bigsnow:

alisonmcg

Retire Member
May 2, 2008
Glad to know I'm not the only one to feel like that when I haven't been on here for a few days! :haha: